Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-06-22 Origin:Site
In daily vehicle transportation, chemical fluid may get stuck on the vehicle, and chemical liquid will damage the surface of the car paint, so it must be removed as soon as possible. The following is a simple and effective way to remove chemical liquids.
1. clean the body thoroughly with clean water.
2. choose body cleaning solution containing nursing effect, and clean the body with soft cloth from top to bottom.
3. if you find the body is covered with asphalt, remove it immediately with asphalt or turpentine, and then be removed.
Wax in the part of the wash.
4. when the body is half dry, cotton cloth can be used to dry the body and let it blow dry naturally.
5. check for grind or scratch to prevent corrosion when the body is dry.